Thursday, February 5, 2009

Our new house

We are very blessed to have found this house here in Bowie. We searched and searched and we decided on this very interesting home. It is on a quiet street located in the T section. The city is laid out in sections and all of the streets in the area where you live begins with the same letter. It makes things easy to find(sort of). We moved in on a very cold day by my standards. It was a crisp 32 degrees. It's a good thing moving is such hard work and kept us moving around because we just about froze. As my Dad says we had three helpers from the ward to help us move in: me, myself, and I. We moved everything by ourselves. What took several men two and a half hours in Az took Me, Ryan, my 72 year old dad and my 62 year old mother- in- law all day. Ryan was a work horse. We did it and then we couldn't do anymore we were exhausted.

7 comments:

lizlaughs said...

I am so excited that you started a blog! I love your house, it is so cute!

Jared Jen said...

I am so surprised that that there isn't any snow on the ground! I am so glad that you got there safely and it looks like a wonderful place to live.

Durfee Family said...

I'm so excited to hear from you! I've been thinking of you so much! We love and miss you! Your house is so cute! I'm glad you are doing well!

Amanda Batchelor said...

REBECCA!!!!! I am so sorry I let you leave without saying goodbye! I have felt horrible about it ever since! I am glad you got there safely and that you seem to be happy. We miss you!

Hillary said...

I am so glad to hear from you guys! Hooray!! You have a blog. I am glad you guys got there safely. I love the house, it looks so cute. I love that we can keep in touch through this!

Karen said...

Thanks so much for sending me your blog info. I hope you are all getting settled and the kids are liking their new school. Your house looks way cute too.

The Young's said...

Glad your move went well! I'm also glad you guys have a blog!

Hope you are settling in well.