
I can't help but think of AZ and the wonderful weather they are having right now, 85 degrees. If I was there I would probably be thinking why is it so hot already. But I'm not there and I am feeling the effects of cabin fever already. I have only been here a short time and I am already wishing for spring. I took the kids to school this morning and it was 20 degrees. Yes, I said 20 degrees. The high is only going to be about 40 degrees today. I actually love the cold weather but I think I 've had enough already.
3 comments:
Just wait until it is in the 70's-80's there and in the 120's here.
And you will have firefly's at night and even wear a jacket... in the summer.
And I will totally be wishing I was there. OK I wish I were there right now, but still.
Hmmmm hot chocolate, warm clothes, lots of warm clothes, blankets at night, cuddling... I want 20 degree weather! 85 stinks! But I will try and feel sorry for you... It must really stink being cold. The only problem with hoping for warm weather for you is it pretty much guarantee's HOT weather for us. I suppose I should work on not being selfish huh?
We sure LOVE and MISS You guys!
I'd give anything to be back in a place with 4 seasons. I'm very jealous! Not a huge fan of this AZ weather, most of the year.
Post a Comment