The day started out as any other. I decided to take Sophie in to get groomed. She had been at the groomer for about an hour and a half when I get a phone call that when they were trimming her hair they accidently cut off one of her toes called a dew claw. It has always hung funny and it is partly my fault since I forgot to mention it to the groomer. She ended up having to get two or three stitches. I feel horrible, she had to stay an extra hour and it is sore for her to walk. The groomer felt so bad, they apologized profusely, paid for the vet bill, and didn't charge me for the groom. Sophie is doing well and is resting
When we got home from the vet/groomer and got out of the car I was trying to help get Peyton out of the suburban and she insisted she get out herself. So I got out the dog and closed the driver side door. What I didn't know was Peyton's fingers were in the driver side door and they were smashed pretty good. They are not broken but they are bruised really bad. Again I feel horrible. The thought never crossed my mind about the date until Sarah yells "Mom it's because it's friday the 13th, bad things always happen on this day". So here I am contemplating the day and trying not to be superstitious. We'll see what the rest of the day brings.
I also spent the day grooming our dog Rusty he has so many mats and needs to be groomed all the time I decided to try it myself, to keep the cost down. It was actually easier than I expected and he turned out really cute. Yea!! no more mats.
I can't believe this is the same dog he looks completely different. He is so much happier to have all that hair off of him.
2 comments:
Poor Peyton, ouch! And Sophie - double ouch! Rusty looks like a totally different dog.
Hopefully the rest of the day was uneventful... or else that really would be freaky!
Ewwwww Scary! You definitely had a rough day . . . Glad Friday the 13th doesn't happen too often! So much for teaching our children not to be superstitious!! Happy Valentine's day! Hope today is full of love and fun!
Post a Comment