Thursday, March 5, 2009

Star struck

So Ryan likes to play jokes on me all the time. I used to be really gullible. But being around him so much I am learning to second guess the outrageous things he says. Like the time he called me right before we were set to move and told me he had been layed off because they had to make unexpected cut backs and since he was the most recently hired he was the first to go. Ha Ha, very funny I told him. 5 or 6 years ago I would probably have been freaking out. There was the time when we were in high school and he told me we had to break up and was playing an April Fools joke on me (I'm still trying to come up with a good come back for that one). So when Ryan called yesterday and told me your never going to guess who I met and says Brad Pitt I did not believe him at first. He was working in DC yesterday and while riding in an elevator to one of the law offices he is remodeling he turns to see none other Brad Pitt standing right next to him. When Brad realizes Ryan recognizes him he gets that grin on his face you know the one that melts millions of girls hearts(not that I am claiming to be one or anything, OK so I am). They talk for a minute, shake hands and exit the elevator . Ryan said he was very nice. Apparently Brad is in DC to talk to congress about all of the work he is doing in New Orleans. So needless to say I was not the one who got to meet him or shake his hand, but I think I was more awe struck than Ryan was.

3 comments:

Bill and Dee Dee said...

Did Ryan wash his hand yet? Just Kidding! love, mom young

Durfee Family said...

Wow - that is so cool. I have to admit I'm not a fan of his, but still it's kinda fun to see someone *famous*! I'm sure Ryan totally wowed him!

lizlaughs said...

I still say - prove it Ryan, do you have an autograph, pic, anything? JK, that is really cool. Becca, I wish you and I both could have been there.