Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Beautiful Snow

So even though I have been complaining about the cold weather and it took me 30 min. just to clean the snow off of my suburban. I cannot deny how beautiful it looks outside. The kids have loved playing outside and building their snow forts for the ultimate snowball fight.



I didn't have any pictures of Sarah. I did get her name in the snow though, and yes that is Spencer without a coat. He is a brave one.









My snow covered suburban. This was when I was only about half way done cleaning the snow off. I even broke the snow scraper and I had to use a shovel to get all of it off. I had never experienced that before. I will definately have to get better tools for next time.




3 comments:

lizlaughs said...

That is so beautiful!

I have to admit I am a bit jealous. That looks like so much fun (the playing, not the cleaning off the car). Those are fun memories.

Love you!

Bill and Dee Dee said...

I would love to be there for the day. Especially to enjoy the fort that Nathan and Sarah are building. Have fun! love grandma/mom

Karen said...

I showed my kids your pics. They are dying of jealousy. They asked if we could come visit. Probably not this week:) Enjoy the snow!!!