Friday, November 20, 2009
Halloween
Ok, Ok so I know I am a little behind with these, but better late than never. Right!! At least I posted these before Thanksgiving. Grandma and Grandpa sent us a Halloween package. There was something special inside for each one of us.
The kids have loved having there own treasure box to hold all of their halloween candy
I made 200 cupcakes for the cake walk that the Young men were in charge of and of course there were to many. We had cupcakes for weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love all the costumes, they are so cute. Sarah's smartie pants are so creative!
Gosh Peyton has changed so much. The others have too, but especially Peyton.
The other day Cleve said, "Mom I can't even remember what Spencer looks like anymore."
We missed your family at Joseph's birthday party and at the Halloween party.
The next best thing would have been able to deliver the package ourselves. Grandpa and Grandma had fun getting the package together for you all. love you, grandma and grandpa
Post a Comment