Every year around Thanksgiving we get together with Grandma and Grandpa to make gingerbread houses. This was last year.
We will miss getting together with them this year so I decided to get a kit and make them with the kids to keep up the tradition. Once they saw the kit they couldn't wait until next week so we made them today.
What was so cool about this kit is it had a mini house for each one of the kids to decorate. It was amazing to see how each house turned out so unique.
Now they will be even more talented for the gingerbread house making with Grandma and Grandpa next year.
3 comments:
That looks like so much fun!
They all did such a good job! That is cool that they each made their own.
I don't think Spencer or Peyton have enough candy on theirs though! :D
I am proud of you all. Wish Grandpa and Grandma could have been there to get icing all over. Glad you are keeping the tradition going. Love and miss you all. Grandpa and Grandma
How cute! I'd make gingerbread houses if I could buy a kit! :) Looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment