For those of you who don't know yet we have moved back to AZ we love the warm weather and the fact that I don't have to shovel any snow ever again and we are expecting a girl!!! Due on July 15th. Oh happy day!!
WHAT????? I didn't know you guys were back! We will have to come see you guys next time we are down there! Give me your phone number so I can get ahold of you! Mine is 480-268-4888.
7 comments:
Congratulations, that is so exciting!
Hooray! We are so excited you are back and even more excited for you guys to have a new baby! Sooo cute!
Grandma and Grandpa are so excited to have another grandchild that we can spoil. Congratulations Becca and Ryan. love, Mom and Dad
WHAT????? I didn't know you guys were back! We will have to come see you guys next time we are down there! Give me your phone number so I can get ahold of you! Mine is 480-268-4888.
Oh happy day with you all back in town! Congrats on another baby girl! When are we going for tacos?
That was a lot of info in one sentence. Yea for new adventures, congrats,and we are so happy for you. we would love to come visit you sometime.
I would sure love to see you guys! I'm so glad you are back!
Post a Comment