Tomorrow Ryan and I celebrate our 13th anniversary! Wow, I can't believe how fast the time has flown. I am so thankful to be married to the best husband a girl could ask for. Thanks Ryan for 13 wonderful, fantastic, and terrific years!
Mom and Dad would like to take this opportunity to wish you a Very Very Happy 13th Anniversary. We love you and miss you so much. May your day be a very special one. You are a very special couple with so much love. Lots of Love, Mom and Dad
Hey Miss Becca, I was just thinking about you today. I hope your family is doing great. Hopefully you are making awesome memories for your fam. I love the memories that I have of sitting on the grass holding babies, while kids are running up and down the street. Man those were great days. My favorite was when Billy got a ride home from work with a nonmember friend and the poor guy saw 3 pregnant women sitting on the grass, and Billy thinking he was so funny, told him that those were his wives. Anyways congrats on 13, totally awesome. Love ya!!
5 comments:
My Little Bro. Congrads on 13 years, you and Becca are such great examples.
Love
Kevin
Wow 13 years, that is hard to believe! Happy Anniversary! We are going to miss you so much at the reunion.
Mom and Dad would like to take this opportunity to wish you a Very Very Happy 13th Anniversary. We love you and miss you so much. May your day be a very special one. You are a very special couple with so much love. Lots of Love, Mom and Dad
Hey, I remember that day! What a special one! Can't believe it's already been 13 years! Your getting OLD! tee hee! You know I'm kidding!
Hey Miss Becca, I was just thinking about you today. I hope your family is doing great. Hopefully you are making awesome memories for your fam. I love the memories that I have of sitting on the grass holding babies, while kids are running up and down the street. Man those were great days. My favorite was when Billy got a ride home from work with a nonmember friend and the poor guy saw 3 pregnant women sitting on the grass, and Billy thinking he was so funny, told him that those were his wives. Anyways congrats on 13, totally awesome. Love ya!!
Post a Comment