For two months DeeDee has been planning a trip for her and Bill to come and visit. I'm not sure how we did it but we were able to keep it a secret from the kids. We got to spend ten days with DeeDee and then Bill came for the last four. We loved having them here. The kids were completely shocked. We had told them that a friend that I had met in highschool was coming over for dinner. When Sarah saw someone walking inside she said, "Mom's friend sure does look like Grandma", And then she realized it really was her Grandma.



3 comments:
This was a wonderful trip. I am still thinking about all the great things we got to do while with Ryan, Becca, Sarah, Nathan, Bailey, Spencer and Peyton. Becca is such a great cook. I enjoyed snacking on the M&M with peanuts. I tried to be good. I know that Grandpa and I slipped a couple of times and hoped that the grandchildren didn't catch us about the surprise trip. I think all the pictures are worth a thousand words and how much we enjoyed our visit. I love and miss them so much.
What a fun time! Good job with the surprise. I love surprises!! Okay I completely agree with Sarah that the seafood was discusting!! I would never touch or eat it either! Go Sarah!! :) Love you guys and miss ya tons!!
That is so neat that you were able to surprise the kids. I bet they were so glad to see them.
Post a Comment