Saturday, May 2, 2009

Seafood

After a few hours on the beach we decided to eat at this extremely authentic seafood restaurant. We were told about this place from some friends from work only we got the name wrong and went to the wrong restaurant.


Ryan's parents treated us. Thank you Bill and DeeDee for an experience I will never forget.


Little did I know how authentic the seafood would be. This was the face I made as the food was brought to our table.


I think the lobster and crabs were literally pulled out of the ocean cooked and served to us. They had a salty ocean taste.


We had to crack open the shells and pry out our food. I am new to the whole seafood idea so needless to say this was not easy for me.


Everyone had to pose with the uneaten crab. Even Peyton wanted to hold it. Notice someone is missing though. Sarah did not want to hold it, but she did taste a bite.






The next day we drove to Cumberland, MD to visit Uncle Everett and Aunt Virginia. Another 3 hour drive we were definately the adventurers.


Monday night Mom and Dad Young treated us to another night out and then we came home for ice cream sundaes.


2 comments:

Bill and Dee Dee said...

Now this was one of the highlights of the trip. Watching Becca take on the lobster. The grandchildren had a great time also. Grandpa splash Grandma with water while breaking off the tail of the lobster. I am sure everyone could spell seafood all the way home in the car. Ha! The next day it was so kind of Ryan and Becca to share their time with us so I could go see my Uncle Everett and Aunt Virginia. Uncle Everett is my mom's brother. We enjoyed our day with them. Thank you so much Ryan and Becca. It meant so much to me since mom is not able to travel.

lizlaughs said...

Seafood is not my favorite, but I will eat it. I would like to try it fresh like that some time.