Saturday, May 2, 2009

The Beach

With Ryan's parents here we wanted to take them somewhere fun. We decided on a last minute trip to Ocean City about 3 hours away. So we loaded everyone in the car and off we went. We figured the water would be to cold for swimming so we didn't bring our swimsuits. Our kids didn't care though. For me the water was freezing but they all got soaked most of them from head to toe.















2 comments:

Bill and Dee Dee said...

Grandpa and I strolled down the Boardwalk while Ryan, Becca and the grandchildren where on the beach. It was like having a trip down memory lane. Thought of the Beach Boy music. Being that our youthful days were in the 60's. We sampled the French Fries with vinegar. Not Bad. The temperatures were in the 90's that day. I think we brought the heat with us. Thank you so much Ryan and Becca for a wonderful day. We will cherish every moment.

lizlaughs said...

I love the beach. That looks so fun. You are lucky to live so close to it.