Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Rain
"Rain Rain Go Away, Come Again Another Day". Most of us as kids used to song that song whenever it rained. Now that I am an adult I have learned to love the rain. I welcome it. Living in AZ we did not get to enjoy the rain very often. But when it did rain we would open the doors and windows or go onto the porch and enjoy the wet and cool water falling from the sky. I like to sing the song "Rain Rain Come and Stay , We're so glad Your Here Today". Living in Maryland I now get to enjoy the rain every two or three days. Here are the kids in summer 2007 enjoying the rain. They love to play in the rain and get all wet. We haven't done so here yet it's still a little cold for that. I tell them they will have plenty of opportunities in the near future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love the rain!
Remember the song, "it's raining it's pouring the old man is snouring." Who comes up with these songs?
what the heck is "snouring"
I meant to say snoring.
:D
I am still waiting for a good rain. I remember the first time it rained after we moved to Mesa. Everyone in the office rain outside to watch it. I couldn't understand why. Now after living here in the valley for 23 years I now understand. I go out and watch it rain. Enjoy the rain.
Post a Comment