We finally made it to Pennsylvania to visit Suzette and her family. We had a blast spending time together and watching conference. I got to go to a band concert for Courtney and a Choir concert for Hannah. I also got to see Jake in a school play and Jaque's makeup skills in the play. We got to celebrate Joy and Bryce's Birthdays too. It's like we got to celebrate tons of stuff we have missed in the five years since they have moved all one one weekend. I loved Suzette's cooking and watching her bake non stop. They have a beautiful property, and a Snow White cottage. I felt like I was camping. It was wonderful and we can't wait to go back.
Playing American Girl Doll
Watching High School Musical 3 for the first time
Sarah on the massive swing that Dad built
3 comments:
Looks like fun! Except for the wrist part! Tell Nathan we're sorry for him! OUCH! Love you Guys!
That is so neat that you were able to visit Suzette's family. It looks like so much fun. Those are great pictures.
What beautiful pictures and a fun trip to Suzettes. That tree is amazing! Pour Nathan!! I hope his wrist feels better soon so he can keep up his great piano playing!
Post a Comment